Friday, August 31, 2012

New York City Pictures!

Two weeks ago, my person went to New York City.  While she was there, she went to the American Girl store!

Hey look! its Julie and Ivy! And their car! It looks sooooo cute!


Kit looks so cute in that outfit! I'm going to ask for her desk this coming Christmas.


Lindsay and Kailey look really nice in their meet outfits. I wish I had her 'I heart dogs' tee - 'cause I love dogs!!!


I like Marisol's hat. It's cute with the scarf, and her shirt.


Hey! It's Jess from girlofthyearstudios!!! And Nicki!





Lanie has the best meet outfit. So does Kanani.


I wish I had a horse, but McKenna has allergies, and where would we keep it?


If I had this bed, I'd spend every moment at my desk, writing away.


This sign display thingy is so cool! (you'll have to look sideways)


Cupcakes look good!


Again, the horse!!! ;-)


The wardrobe looks big enough to hold me AND Jenna!




No comments:

Post a Comment